Your journey to a clean and scheduled life would most often start with you acquiring the right tools and a good vacuum cleaner is definitely one of them. Obviously, you want to go all out and get the best there is. With that in mind, Philips Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia has just the best features for your money’s worth.
You’re better off getting a vacuum cleaner if your current mantra is to have a clean house despite your busy schedule. And because we know how nerve-wracking it can be to sieve through the various vacuum cleaners in the market, we have written this review of the Philips Vacuum Cleaner, revealing just why it’s the best for you.
What Are the Main Types of Vacuum Cleaners?
Essentially, you can find three main types of vacuum cleaners suitable for residential houses in the stores. Each has its pros, cons, and unique features. They include:
Upright Vacuum Cleaner
These cleaners are designed in the form of a cleaning head that has an attached handle and bag. This vacuum cleaner stands on its head that supports every other part of the vacuum cleaner. It sucks in the dirt through this part. The upright vacuum cleaner removes dirt through vibrating and sweeping motions. These motions are created by a rotating brush roll or beater bar.
Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
The new dawn of vacuum cleaners saw the removal of the traditional cord present in vacuum cleaners. What has replaced the bag is a permanent container instead of the bag that has to be replaced. The cylinder is transparent so when you clean you can see the dirt as it piles up. That way, you know just when it is filled up. It also contains filters that trap allergens and bacteria. After each cleaning session, the dirt is thrown away and the container is replaced with the vacuum cleaner.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The cordless type of vacuum cleaner is powered by a battery. This way, you don’t have to struggle through several wires connected to a terminal while cleaning your home.
Health Benefits of Vacuum Cleaning for You and Your Family
If you’re still undecided on why you need a vacuum cleaner, here are some unquestionable reasons why a vacuum cleaner is important for you.
Improvement of Domestic Hygiene
A vacuum cleaner helps you improve your domestic hygiene quickly and saves you valuable time
If you’re reading this, you’re most likely a modern-day individual, often consumed with work and so little time for leisure. Should your busy schedule take its toll on your house hygiene? Surely not. And a vacuum cleaner is the fastest answer to your prayers about a clean home. With a vacuum cleaner, the hygiene of your home is greatly improved despite your busy schedule.
As it turns out, a vacuum cleaner is not only effective in improving the overall health of your home. It has been shown time and again that vacuuming your home is an effective way to exercise. It provides you with cardiovascular conditioning while simultaneously working your legs and arms. To reap the maximal benefits of this brisk activity, change both your hands frequently so that you exercise both sides of your body.
Improvement of Indoor Air Quality
Your vacuum cleaner does much more than improve the physical look of your home. They significantly improve the air quality of your home through the release of filtered air from the exhaust of the vacuum whenever you vacuum. So when next you vacuum your home, be assured that you’re taking in healthy air
Eliminates Mite Infestations
Your mite allergen issues can be laid to rest with a good vacuum cleaner. Through the specially crafted feature called a filter, dust mites in your home are trapped whenever you vacuum your home. The fact that it reduces the dust in your home is another way it gets rid of dust mites. This is because with the dust gone, nothing is present to attract the dust mites to your home.
Everything You Should Watch Out For When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
While searching for the best vacuum cleaner for your needs, here are some things you ought to consider to ensure you make the right choice.
The performance of a vacuum cleaner refers to its ability to effectively pick up dust from hard floors and carpets. It is rated from A to G, with A being the highest pick up rate and G being the least. This means that the closer your vacuum cleaner is to A, the better it would pick up dust particles from both hard floor and carpet. Every vacuum cleaner comes with its rating, so be sure to look at the specifications to know what is the grade of any vacuum cleaner you want to purchase.
If you often have allergies caused by dust, mites, or pollen, this one’s for you. Thankfully, some vacuum cleaners come with UV disinfection technology and HEPA filters. They serve to disinfect surfaces and filter dust mites on any flat surface they come in contact with. They neutralize viruses, bacteria, parasites, or fungi present on surfaces.
You may as well consider your allergy problems over with this vacuum cleaner.
Quality and Durability
Ideally, the first step before purchasing a vacuum cleaner is to map out what you hope to do with it. Some people use their vacuum cleaner to clean only their carpets, while others use it to clean their entire house.
If you intend to use it to clean your entire house then you should consider getting a lightweight vacuum cleaner. The last thing you want is to turn an activity that should ordinarily reduce your stress into the source of your stress.
Ease of Use
When you get a new machine, you should consider getting one that wouldn’t prove very difficult to use. You would be using a vacuum cleaner to ease the stress of house chores, it doesn’t make sense that you buy a machine that would make this process tedious. A good Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is simple to use.
If you have a problem with the noise produced by a vacuum cleaner, you should consider getting a vacuum cleaner that produces lower decibel sounds. Generally, vacuum cleaners produce sound between 50db to 75db. The noise produced by your vacuum cleaner can be worsened by a dirty filter, so endeavor to clean your filter regularly.
Worthy of note is that those bagless vacuum cleaners we mentioned earlier have permanent custom-made tanks where dirt is stored. So instead of those traditional bags that have to be discarded, you have permanent tanks that can be discarded of their content and replaced after every cleaning session.
That being said, a preferable option would be opting for vacuum cleaners that have at least a 1-litter capacity. That way, you wouldn’t have to empty it several times in one cleaning session.
When buying a vacuum cleaner, you should consider how easy it would be to store the machine in your home. For instance, can it fit into a utility cabinet? Or your laundry room? Your mode of storage is important because bad storage of your vacuum cleaner could decrease its lifespan. Literarily!
If you intend to employ your vacuum cleaner in cleaning every nook and cranny of your house, you may consider those with several attachments. This way, your vacuum cleaner can be used to clean several portions of your home.
For example, some products provide several nozzle attachments that can be used for vertical cleaning. You may also consider some products that provide crevice attachments that help you clean hard-to-reach areas of your house.
Other Features That are Nice to Have
You may want to consider getting a vacuum cleaner with a long cord. This way, you wouldn’t have to change power points every five meters of your cleaning.
You may also want to consider the price of any vacuum cleaner you want to buy. Frankly, we consider spending so much on a vacuum cleaner for a residential house bad financial advice. Everything you need in a vacuum cleaner can be gotten from a non-overpriced product. Some of the best vacuum cleaners fall into this category.
Read the Reviews
You may want to go through the reviews on any vacuum cleaner you want to purchase. So if you’re going through this Philips Vacuum review now, you’ve already taken the right step in the direction of getting your dream vacuum cleaner. Reading the review of any vacuum cleaner you want to purchase is important because that way you get to know about the specifications of the vacuum cleaner and ascertain if it’s the right fit for you.
Choose the Delivery Wisely
When buying a vacuum cleaner, consider buying from an online store that offers free delivery. You can pick up an old model to save the hassle.
A trustworthy brand streamlines your choice of a good vacuum cleaner in a good way. Consider going for some known and trusted names in the industry like the Philips Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia.
The Best Philips Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia
Here are some of the best Philips Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia. We’ll take a look at their specs, pros and cons.
#1 Philips Cordless Stick vacuum cleaner 8000 Series (XC8043/01)
The Philips Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner 8000 series offers everything you could ever wish for in a vacuum cleaner. It effectively removes sticky spots and disease-causing microorganisms from your floor and carpets.
- It comes with a unique vacuum and wipe nozzle that cleans the floor and wet wipes it in one cleaning session.
- Unlike other cordless vacuum cleaners, the Philips Cordless Vacuum cleaner gives maximum power in one charge. It can clean about 125m² on a single charge and last about 80 minutes.
- It comes with a 360° suction nozzle that picks up dirt from all sides of the nozzle. So with one swipe of your nozzle, it picks up 99.9% of the dirt on your floor.
- It is very flexible, therefore you can acess hard-to-reach areas when cleaning with this machine. It does this with the extra-long crevice tool.
- The attachments are easy to use.
- It cannot be adjusted to any length of your choosing
- Its soft dusting brush cannot be separately fit into the crumb vacuum cleaner.
#2 Philips SpeedPro Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner FC6721 (FC6721/01)
With the Philips SpeedPro Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, much more cleaning can be done in so little time and with little energy.
- It contains a 360° suction nozzle that picks up dirt at all angles, working every crevice and edge of your home.
- It comes with an inbuilt triple filtration system that ensures that only clean air is returned to the motor. What this means for is that the machine would be able to supply high-flow air for longer periods.
- You would be timely informed about the battery percentage of the machine and its speed through its smart digital display.
- The battery can last up to 65 minutes on Eco runtime, 30 minutes on normal mode, and 21 minutes in turbo mode before another recharge is due. Its battery is a 25.2 Vi lithium-ion model.
- It comes with a dust bucket that is easily emptied hygienically without causing any dust cloud.
- Its attachments are very easy to use and they come in handy in a variety of situations
- The machine may sometimes experience difficulty picking up large particles
- It cannot be placed in the center of the room.
#3 Philips PowerPro Aqua Vacuum cleaner and Mopping System FC6404 (FC6404/01)
The Philips PowerPro Aqua vacuum cleaner is a novel 3-in-one vacuum cleaner that consists of a bagless vacuum cleaner, a handheld vacuum cleaner, and a mopping system.
- This machine’s functioning system is a PowerCyclone technology. It drives a tremendous amount of air into its nozzle making for maximal uptake of dirt in one sweep.
- It can clean all floor types from carpets to hard floors with its TriActive Turbo nozzle.
- Its battery is a powerful 18V Lithium-ion model that can last throughout a cleaning session for about 40 minutes. Its charging time is about 5 hours.
- It comes in a compact design that makes for easy maneuverability and flexibility.
- It can cover about 50m² in one cleaning session.
- It provides adequate wetness on all hard floors during cleaning.
- It has a motorized brush that thoroughly removes pet hair.
- It is bagless
- Its noise level is not quite on the high side. It produces about 83db
- It could leak water
#4 Philips PowerPro Compact Bagless vacuum cleaner with PowerCyclone 5 Technology FC9350 ( FC9350/62 )
The Philips PowerPro Compact Bagless Vacuum cleaner is where excellence meets durability. Enjoy a seamless vacuuming experience all thanks to the incredible specifications of this vacuum cleaner.
- It comes in a sleek design yet powerful with a motor of 1800W and the PowerCyclone 5 technology.
- It has a multi seal nozzle that enables it to bind closely to the floor to ensure allowing for thorough cleaning across all floor types.
- The inbuilt Allergy H13 filter system captures nearly 100% of any dust it comes in contact with.
- It has a soft brush attachment that neatly fits into the handle and can easily be used for any cleaning function.
- It is easy to maneuver to suit any desired position or location.
- It is a bagless vacuum cleaner, hence it only requires that you empty the container.
- It has a noise level of 76db, hence it makes a lot of noise.
- You cannot manually control the suction power of its vacuum.
#5 Philips Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner 8000 Series Aqua (XC8147/01)
Few cordless vacuum cleaners can boast of cleaning greater than 125m² of floor space on a single charge. The Philips Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner does this efficiently.
- If you ask us, we’ll say that the Philips Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner possesses the longest-lasting power of any Vacuum Cleaner. Its Lithium-ion battery can last up to 70 minutes after a single charge.
- It possesses a 360° suction nozzle that captures 99.7% of dirt in one swipe.
- It uses a PowerCyclone 10 technology that maintains its performance.
- It comes with a PowerBlade digital motor that can be controlled by a smart display.
- You’re guaranteed a single charge for each cleaning session
- Its suction nozzle reveals hidden dust with LED lights.
- It comes with several accessories like the crevice brush
- Its noise level is quite high
- You cannot control its suction power.
#6 Philips PowerPro Expert Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC9728 (FC9728/61)
The Philips PowerPro Expert Bagless Vacuum Cleaner arguably has the strongest suction power on our list.
- All thanks to its 2000W motor, it picks up the most infinitesimal of particles in one sweep.
- It uses PowerCyclone 8 technology and an H13 filter that filters allergens and bacteria.
- It has a TriActive nozzle that performs three actions at once. Its soleplate sucks in dust from carpets, and the large opening at the front sucks up big particles.
- You could adjust the suction power through its Digital power control function.
- It comes with a soft brush integrated into the handle of the machine for easy use.
- It possesses one of the best suction power Max 420W
- It cleans crevices and hard-to-reach areas
- Its noise level is on the high side
#7Philips PowerPro Active Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC9570 (FC9570/62)
This machine is one out of many incredible products of the Philips Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia. It has gained popularity because of its high cleaning performance and suction power.
- The Philips PowerPro Active uses a 2000W motor that generates incredible suction power leaving your floor and carpets pristine.
- Its container has a capacity of 1.7L which is on the high side
- It uses a multi-clean nozzle that sucks in the air quite dramatically and efficiently.
- It works on all types of floors
- Its dust container is easy to empty and it creates no dust clouds
- It captures disease-causing organisms and allergens in one sweep.
- It gets to every nook and cranny of your home because of its long ergonomic grip.
- It has a high noise level of about 80db
- The cord is quite short, so you may have to change sockets as you do your vacuuming.
#8 Philips Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC8087/61
The Philips Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC8087/61 comes in handy in situations where a lightweight vacuum cleaner is needed with all the benefits of the big guns.
- It uses a PowerCyclone 3 technology with a motor of 1400W
- It comes with an ergonomically shaped grip that allows for easy use.
- It comes with an extra handle
- It has good maneuverability
- It has a high noise level.
#9 Philips 4000 Series Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner (XC4201/01)
The Philips 4000 series Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner produces effective suction through its compact digital motor.
- It has a motorized nozzle with an anti-hair tangle solution.
- It has a LED indicator that displays battery time and notifications.
- Its design features a dual dust container that separates particles by size for efficient dust collection.
- It has good maneuverability
- It has a high noise level of about 83db
#10 Philips Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (FC6149/61)
A handheld vacuum cleaner provides durable functions hence, it’s added use in cars. The Philips Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is indeed a step further in the company’s continued relevance.
- It possesses a car plug
- It comes with powerful 12V NiMH batteries and a storage bag
- It comes with an aerodynamic nozzle design for better dust pick up.
- It comes with a looped handle that ensures maximum grip.
- It has a high noise level of about 81db
Philips vacuum is renowned for making high-quality Philips Vacuum Robot, amongst other things. They produce one of the best vacuum cleaners for residential houses.
If you’re still a little unsure of which product to purchase from this list, we suggest the
Philips Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner 8000 Series Aqua (XC8147/01) and the Philips PowerPro Expert Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC9728 (FC9728/61) for their performance and suitability.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Philips vacuum cleaner good for house cleaning?
Answer: Yes. These products generally come with an incredible motor system that generates high suction power, that sucks up dirt and allergens from carpets and floors.
2. What is the most efficient Philips vacuum cleaner available now?
Answer: The entire Philips Vacuum Cleaner machine was designed to be as efficient as possible. The different types come with unique and brilliant Specifications to suit the unique needs of every customer.
3. What kind of vacuum cleaner works well in corners?
Answer: Philips Vacuum Cleaners are designed for easy maneuverability to allow access to hidden corners of your home. They also come with several attachments that can fit into hard-to-reach corners of your house.