The search for a good vacuum cleaner is never an easy one. We understand that perfectly and that’s why we have put forth this detailed review of the best Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner. Your choice is most often just as good as the information you have. So read on to discover why this is the best vacuum cleaner for you and why the Panasonic vacuum Malaysia is highly recommended.
What Are the Main Types of Vacuum Cleaners?
There are currently three types of Vacuum Cleaners suitable for residential houses and they are available in several stores. They include the following;
Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This type of Vacuum Cleaner was designed to create vacuum cleaning solutions that can access every corner of your home. It has a cleaning head in which a handle and bag are attached and this head carries every other part of the machine seamlessly.
Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
The newest types of vacuum cleaners have that cumbersome cord present in the traditional vacuum removed. What has taken its place is a permanent container that needs only to be emptied after each cleaning session. This cylinder is often transparent so you can tell when it’s filled up and needs some breathing space. The idea is that you discard the dirt after each session and replace the cylinder.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Imagine waddling through a layer of dirt on your carpet and the cord of your vacuum cleaner making a mess of everything while you clean… urghh…not nice! Well, that’s a story of the past because vacuum cleaners are now designed with inbuilt batteries removing the need for a cord.
Health Benefits of Vacuum Cleaning for You and Your Family
Here are some of the great benefits of using a vacuum cleaner for your cleaning routine:
Provides Allergy Relief
People who often get allergies understand the constant battle with those treacherous allergens like dust mites. If you fall in this category, your troubles are over with a good vacuum cleaner. These machines are crafted with good suction power and a filter that traps these allergens every time you vacuum. You can kiss your allergy problems goodbye when you buy a new Panasonic vacuum cleaner.
Eliminates Dust Mites
Dust mites are those tiny organisms that get attached to dust in your carpet or floor. They cause allergic reactions when they get inhaled into your nostrils. The good news is that your vacuum cleaner sucks the life out of their existence thereby improving the quality of the air you breathe in.
Gives You Better Skin
Careful studies have shown that vacuum devices can improve your overall skin quality. By removing all sorts of nasty irritants and particles from your air, vacuum cleaners improve your air quality and leave you looking healthy and glowing.
Improve Your Psychological Health
It’s amazing what a clean home can mean to your psychological health. We all know how coming home to an untidy house distresses the mind. When this happens, a stress hormone called cortisol is released that promotes stress reactions within the body. A cluttered home also makes you depressed and sad. But all this can easily be prevented with a vacuum cleaner. If you have a busy schedule, a vacuum cleaner is a fastest and easiest way to keep up with your home hygiene goals.
Provides You With Adequate Exercise
When you vacuum your home, you indirectly work out your shoulders, legs, and hands. When next you vacuum, you may want to switch both hands from time to time so that you uniformly exercise the two sides of your body. Vacuum cleaning also provides you with cardiovascular conditioning that promotes circulation and strengthens the heart.
How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner for Your Cleaning Needs
What are some of the things you ought to consider when shopping for the best vacuum cleaner for your cleaning needs? We have them written below.
When you shop for the perfect vacuum cleaner, you surely want to know how good the machine you’re about to buy works. This can be gleaned from the specifications of the vacuum cleaner and it is called performance. The performance of a vacuum cleaner is its ability to effectively pick up dirt from hard floors and carpets. That being said, vacuum cleaners are graded from A to G based on their performance. Therefore, vacuum cleaners closest to A have a high performance, and those close to G, not so high. This means that vacuum cleaners with the A tag have the highest performance, and those with the G tag have the least performance. So, endeavor to check the performance of any vacuum cleaner you want to buy.
Your vacuum cleaner comes with an inbuilt filter that traps allergens every time you vacuum your home. Think of them as mechanical insecticides. They trap those tiny allergens like dust mites through HEPA filters and UV disinfection technology. After trapping these microorganisms including bacteria, fungi, parasites, they neutralize them and this results in their demise. So while shopping for a vacuum cleaner, do consider getting one with a filter if you’re someone with constant allergies.
Quality and Durability
You would find vacuum cleaners of various sizes and shapes when you shop for one. What you never consider very important is the ease of moving whatever vacuum cleaner you hope to buy. Well, that’s an important factor you ought to consider unless you don’t mind dreading vacuuming your home every time because of its deadly weight. The point is, consider getting a vacuum cleaner that is lightweight so that you could easily move it around your house when vacuuming. A durable vacuum cleaner also helps you access hard-to-reach areas of your house when cleaning.
Ease of Use
Vacuuming your house shouldn’t prove to be a herculean task. Consider getting a vacuum cleaner that you could easily work on and not those very technical machines. Many times, navigating the hurdles of a new vacuum can prove difficult, therefore, getting a simple machine would be doing yourself a whole world of good.
The noise produced by a vacuum cleaner could become a problem especially if you have an infant in the house. With a vacuum cleaner that has a high noise level, you may not hear the infant crying while you vacuum. Therefore, consider getting a vacuum cleaner with a low noise level. The noise level produced by a vacuum cleaner generally ranges from 50db to 75db. Anything higher than this would produce a high noise level.
The capacity of a vacuum cleaner refers to the amount of dirt it can carry in its cylinder_that transparent container that stores dirt. They are custom-made and differ from the traditional vacuum cleaner that comes with bags that have to be discarded after each clean. Ideally, you should consider getting a vacuum cleaner with at least a 1-liter capacity. This way, you wouldn’t have to discard the dirt multiple times in one cleaning session.
Imagine buying a monster-vacuum cleaner; monster here in the sense that it’s so big it wouldn’t fit into any storage space_ that’s not a good picture. So consider getting a vacuum cleaner that can easily be stored in a dry and comfortable portion of your house like your pantry or a cabinet.
A good vacuum cleaner should come with several fancy little attachments. If you’re going to use your vacuum cleaner in various ways and on different surfaces, you may want to consider a vacuum cleaner that provides for this. For example, some vacuum cleaners provide nozzle attachments that help you with vertical cleaning and crevice attachments that you could use to clean obscure areas of your home.
Read The Reviews
An unwise decision in the 21st century is buying a product without going through the reviews on the product. These are available anywhere on the internet. If you’re going through this Panasonic Vacuum Review now, you’ve already taken a step in the right direction to getting a good vacuum cleaner. kudos!
Choose The Delivery Wisely
If you’re going to buy your vacuum cleaner online, you may want to consider buying from an online store that offers free deliveries. Also, look for reliable delivery services who won’t damage your product.
Going for known names in the electronics industry would always be a wise decision. For one thing, you are always sure that they offer a legit warranty on their products. One of such companies is the Panasonic vacuum cleaner.
Some vacuum cleaners come with a display monitor that shows you the battery level and tells you when you have to empty the container. That’s surely a plus feature.
The cord of your vacuum cleaner might seem like an inconsequential thing until you have to change power points every 5 meters of your cleaning. Consider getting a vacuum cleaner with a long cord to prevent this from being your story.
Best Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners Malaysia
Here are some of the best Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner Reviews Malaysia. We’ll take a look at their specs, pros, and cons.
The Panasonic MC-SBU1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner MC-SBU1FH187 is a slim and lightweight beauty. It comes with a unique design that somehow adds to the decor of your home.
- It comes as a 2.5cm diameter pipe. This slim structure allows you access to hard-to-reach areas. It’s also very lightweight about 530g, the lightest vacuum cleaner we know.
- It has a narrow crevice nozzle that gives you room to clean impossible areas like crevices in sofas, car seats, and so on.
- It has a long-lasting battery that can last for 30 minutes after a single charge.
- It has an adjustable length
- The dust box is easy to discard.
This Panasonic MC-CL789 MEGA Bagless Vacuum Cleaner comes with a capacity of 2.2L; one of the biggest vacuum cleaner capacities there is. It also has a mega-cyclone that separates dust particles from the air. This way, it stops the filter from getting clogged.
- It has an inbuilt 8-layer filtration system including stainless guard, double HEPA, and Antibacterial that helps it to filter allergens and microorganisms.
- It comes with a curtain nozzle attachment that contains a vent that prevents the vacuum cleaner from snagging on fabric during the process of vacuuming.
- It comes with several attachments that allow you to vacuum different surfaces and crevices
- It has a very large capacity, hence it is less likely that you’ll need to discard the container in one cleaning session.
The Panasonic [MC-RSC10] Robotic Vacuum comes with a great variety of amazing features. It sucks up every form of dirt at an incredible rate despite its lightweight nature.
- It comes with a dirt level sensor lamp that lets you know when dirt has been detected by a change of color.
- It has a mite sensor ( House dust sensor) that detects dust particles. It adjusts the travel speed and takes the best cleaning route based on the dust volume.
- It has an obstacle detector made by infrared and ultrasonic detectors. They detect obstacles beforehand to ensure adequate vacuuming and prevent the user from hitting walls.
- It comes with fall prevention sensors that measure the distance between the floor and the bottom of the vacuum. This allows it to move over surface-level differences of about 20mm.
- It has a breadth of 249mm, hence it can fit into hard-to-reach areas
- It provides powerful suction with 2 side brushes that ensure effective dirt removal.
Panasonic’s most powerful cordless model comes with a 2000W motor rating that’s bound to pick up even the most stubborn dirt particles
The Panasonic MC-BJ980 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 200W MC-BJ980R147 currently holds the crown as the brand’s most powerful cordless model.
- This novel model comes with a 2000W motor that produces incredibly high suction power.
- It uses Lithium-ion batteries and in a single charge, it can last up to 65 minutes.
- It has a unique V-shaped brush that effectively traps dirt.
- It has a house dust sensor that specifically detects dust mites.
- It has easy maneuverability due to its uniquely shaped body.
- It can be used in all flooring types.
The Panasonic MC-CG710 Vacuum Cleaner is an energy-efficient and durable addition to the Panasonic portfolio.
- It uses a 1400W Eco-Max motor with a 3D patent inducer fan that produces a suction power of 400w.
- It comes with an exceptional capacity of 4L, an incredible fit considering its durability.
- It has a HEPA filter that sucks up microorganisms.
- Its big dust capacity enables it to store dirt plentifully
- It can be used to access hard-to-reach areas and crevices.
The Panasonic brand performs another wonder with the eco-friendly design of the Panasonic MC-CL305 Vacuum Cleaner 1400W MC-CL305AV47. This cleaner can boast of a performance that far supersedes every other vacuum cleaner of this brand.
- It possesses two cyclone airflows for dust collection. This system enables air passage that prevents clogging.
- It comes with a blower that blows air around in hard-to-reach areas so that the suction sucks the dust up.
- It comes with a compact design that makes it durable and easy to store.
- It has an air dust catcher that catches air in the air.
The Panasonic MC-CL575 2000W Vacuum Cleaner MC-CL575KV47 sets a whole new record of suction and performance. It comes in a compact design that makes it very durable.
- It comes with a curtain nozzle attachment that never lets your curtains get sucked in during vacuuming.
- It has a double HEPA filter that filters allergens and microorganisms.
- It dust box is of 2.2L capacity
- It has a long handle that enables it to access narrow areas.
- It enables you to clean the walls and crevices.
This big-sized Panasonic vacuum cleaner provides much more than a large dust box capacity. The Panasonic MC-YL631 is suitable for big residential houses where its capacity would be happily appreciated.
- It comes with an antibacterial filter that sucks in microorganisms.
- It has a dust capacity of 16L
- It comes with a 1700W motor.
- It has a two-step floor nozzle and a cord of 8m.
- Its large capacity makes it very useful in large residential areas
The Panasonic MC-YL778 18L Tank Vacuum Cleaner is an extra-large vacuum that meets the needs of large residential houses.
- It has a dust capacity of 18L, so if you’ve got a big house this one’s for you.
- It comes with a 2100W motor
- It has an antibacterial filter
A long-lasting suction power vacuum with a 1600W mega-cyclone motor
If you like the suction power of your vacuum to last for a long time then the Panasonic [MC-CL571] 1600W Vacuum Cleaner is for you.
- It comes with a 2.2L dust capacity
- It has a rod length of 5m
- It uses a mega-cyclone motor that produces 1600W of suction power
- It comes with several attachments that allow you to vacuum inaccessible areas.
- It comes with a dusting brush
The Panasonic MC-CG370 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner comes in a beautifully crafted compact design that is aesthetically pleasing.
- It has a unique diamond-cut design
- It is lightweight about 3.0kg
- It comes with a suction power of 250W
- It is lightweight and easy to maneuver
- It has a stylish design
The stylish Panasonic MC-CG371 BAGGED VACUUM CLEANER 1600W can be easily carried from one part of your house to another all thanks to its lightweight.
- It has a strong suction power of about 410W
- It comes with two plastic extension wand
- It has a cord length of 5m
- Its lightweight makes it easy to move about
- It has a beautiful compact design
The Panasonic MC-CG373 BAGGED VACUUM CLEANER 1800W is a bag-type vacuum with a powerful suction power
- It has a dust capacity of 1.4L
- It has a HEPA filter that it uses in filtering allergens.
- Its motor produces a suction power of 420W.
- It is lightweight about 3.6kg
- It has high maneuverability so it can access hard-to-reach areas.
The Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners Malaysia is far superseding their pairs with a lot of amazing features.
If you’re still unsure of which vacuum cleaner to buy from the above list, we suggest the Panasonic [MC-RSC10] Robotic Vacuum Cleaner MC-RSC10KV47 because it comes with several amazing features as we iterated above.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the best upright vacuum cleaners Panasonic?
Answer: There are currently several amazing vacuum cleaner brands. They come with powerful suction power and a large dust box capacity.
2. Is there an upright or a canister vacuum for whole-house cleaning
Answer: Several upright vacuum cleaners enable easy access to hard-to-reach corners of your house. New generation vacuum cleaners provide this feature.
3. Which types of vacuum cleaners are good for thick carpets?
Answer: Several vacuum cleaners help you vacuum your very thick carpet effectively. They come with powerful suction power that traps dirt in the dust box.